Transylvania Girls Transylvania Girls

At first I didn't like it, I found it unappealing and slow, as well as tedious. I kept playing however, and by the time I got my first ending, I had to get the others, it was quite interesting and turned out to be a good story.

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

The ending

I chose both end options and I got the same ending...

The second time the ending wouldn't stop replaying

Otherwise good game, though I'd have liked to know more about both characters. Maybe a sequel that has more to offer? :D

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

WIN!

I'm still not watching that god awful movie about this!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Never thought I would ask this...

How do you get the bad ending I can't seem to get it... By the way wonderful I wouldn't hell couldn't change a thing

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Love it!

It's great only thing Make a free play mode I wanna do this continually for like three hours man!

Level Up! Level Up!

Amazing!

I love how every time you lose the nightmare you forget everything but I do wish you made it a little easier but you get a 10 out of 10 from me I will be waiting for something new!~

snakes! snakes!

Maybe...

It's a great game for what it is but I'd like something else to do like a 3-D Snake game

Book of Mages Book of Mages

I give it an 8

I found alot of typos and the game really should have been longer could have had a deeper story but besides that I come back and play it every now and again but here are some suggestions Some people like a free mode no limit to days and if you know how next time can we pick our own name I mean in case we are a girl or something as well to separate our high score from others

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

The cross and fire parts

They were hard to find but I finally got them you sly dog

FrankClock's Career Test FrankClock's Career Test